TIMESAUSTRALIA, SURABAYA – A peaceful atmosphere felt on Car Free Day (CFD) Taman Bungkul, Surabaya. Some Papua students, Aremania (a call for Malang people) and Bonek (a name call for Surabayan People) Hang out together at the Car Free Day event.
They event took a picture together and sat together and had a wonderful moment of discussion. This answered and broke all the terror and racial issues spread lately on the internet.
On the occasion they also did some Love Papua act and do an oath.
Kami seluruh Jawa timur berikrar:
1. Kita semua bersaudara
2. Papua adalah Indonesia
3. Indonesia adalah rumah bersama
4. Keberagaman harus dijadikan kekuatan untuk membangun persatuan dan bukan perpecahan
5. Pancasila adalah dasar negara
We, the East Java People solemnly swear:
1. We are family
2. Papua is Indonesia
3. Indonesia is our place to live
4. Diversity must be used to strengthen the unity and not to create more distinctive
5. Pancasila is our National Principle
"The botherhood must be started from any level and any place. We all love Papua, we also love Surabaya, and of course Malang too and especially we love Indonesia," the President of Jaringan Satu Indonesia (JSI) Abdul Qadir said.
"This is a good way to show unity between Indonesian. As what have been stated on the third principle of Pancasila, a unified Indonesia," Saidin a Papua student who study in Malang said on the Car Free Day (CFD) Taman Bungkul, Surabaya. (*)